- By accessing Children's Council Website ("this website"), managed by the Coordinating Committee for Children's Council ("the Coordinating Committee") formed by Against Child Abuse, Hong Kong Committee on Children's Rights and Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF ("the co-organizing agencies"), or any of its web pages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice. The Coordinating Committee reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any violation of this Copyright Notice.
- This Copyright Notice only applies to this website and its subsidiary web pages and all creations, and does not extend to any contents on other websites linked to this website, or companies, groups or organizations in cooperation with the Coordinating Committee. If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any contents on any such linked websites, you shall obtain all necessary authorization or permission from the copyright owners concerned.
Terms and Conditions
- The Coordinating Committee reserves all copyrights and rights of use on materials on this website, including photographs and graphic designs, any content and users' articles and multimedia in "Children's Voices".
- While using content in this website, you must attribute the work by clearly displaying the full name of the Coordinating Committee (The Coordinating Committee for Children's Council formed by Against Child Abuse, Hong Kong Committee on Children's Rights and Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF) and the URL of this website (www.childrencouncil.org.hk).
- If you wish to mirror, reproduce, republish or translate any of the information for wider dissemination, please email the Coordinating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with details for its approval.
- Where third party copyright is involved in the non-text contents found on this website, authorization or permission to reproduce or distribute or otherwise use any such non-text contents must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
- You should not alter or build upon the content of this website. Unless prior written permission is obtained, using any material of this website for any purpose, including repackaging in hard copy or compilation for CD-ROM or any other electronic media, is prohibited.
- You must not use the content of this website for commercial purposes.
- The unauthorized use of the names and logos of this website, the Coordinating Committee and any of the co-organizing agencies is against international law and is expressly forbidden.
- The Coordinating Committee reserves the right to modify and withdraw this Copyright Notice at any time without any prior notice to you.
Date of Updates
12 May 2011