Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- The Coordinating Committee is concerned to ensure that all personal data submitted through this website are handled in strict adherence to the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong.
- A cookie is a small amount of data created in a computer when a person visits a website on the computer. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a computer. It, however, is not used to collect any personal information.
- You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions like leaving messages in "Children's Voices".
Collection of Personal Information
You may be invited to provide personal data, including names, gender and emails, to this website on a voluntary basis in the following occasions:
- All interactive functions in "Children's Voice"
- Enrolment form for Children's Council project
- Email subscription of the news from the Coordinating Committee
The personal information will be handled for the following purposes:
- Internal use by the Coordinating Committee, e.g. statistics
- Release of a part of participants' information, e.g. names
- Internal records and communications by the Coordinating Committee
- Unless permitted or required by law, the Coordinating Committee will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent. Furthermore, the Coordinating Committee is conscious of handling personal information in the Internet carefully as children are the major users of this website.
- Other purposes of personal information collection will be specified when it invites you to provide such information.
Date of Updates
12 May 2011