- By accessing Children's Council Website ("this website"), managed by the Coordinating Committee for Children's Council ("the Coordinating Committee") formed by Against Child Abuse, Hong Kong Committee on Children's Rights and Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF ("the co-organizing agencies"), or any of its web pages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer. The Coordinating Committee reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any violation of this Disclaimer.
- This Disclaimer only applies to this website and its subsidiary web pages and all creations, and does not extend to any contents on other websites linked to this website, or companies, groups or organizations in cooperation with the Coordinating Committee.
Terms and Conditions
- The information on this website is for general reference only. We shall keep the information on this website as accurate as possible, but it may not reflect the most updated situation in some individual cases. The Coordinating Committee does not make any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, reliability, security, timeliness or freedom from computer virus in relation to such contents. The Coordinating Committee shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of such information.
- The Coordinating Committee holds the full control on the interactive functions in this website. The Coordinating Committee preserves rights to delete any fake, inappropriate, obscene and technically flawed content posted by users, in order to maintain the website's smooth operation and suitability to child users, at any time without any prior notice to you. The Coordinating Committee shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from those actions.
- All the posts, articles and multimedia in "Children's Voices" belong to users' personal views and are not representing the standpoints of the Coordinating Committee. The Coordinating Committee shall not be responsible to that content.
- Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. The Coordinating Committee does not guarantee that messages sent over the Internet are secure and does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred if you send a message to us, or if we send a message to you at your request, over the Internet.
- External links included on this website are for users' convenience and the Coordinating Committee is not responsible for the content of such web pages linked.
- The content of this website does not represent the position of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- The Coordinating Committee reserves the right to modify and withdraw this Disclaimer at any time without any prior notice to you.
Date of Updates
12 May 2011